Florida fun in the Sun
The Sunshine State has so much to offer, and it isn't all just for kids!
Make some magical family memories and book your mega dream holiday to the sunshine state of Florida. A holiday to Florida is on most of our wish lists, and it's easy to see why. Magical Theme Parks, championship golf courses, the Daytona Race circuit, and some fantastic designer outlets for an incredible bargain, are just some of the reasons we Brits love to flock to Florida!
Holidays like these are usually once-in-a-lifetime experiences, write your own story and let Holiday Warriors create the perfect tailor-made holiday for you!
Twin centre - Spend a fun-packed 10 days at the theme parks enjoying the white knuckle roller-coaster rides, combined with a few days on the beach at Sarasota to recharge the batteries. Consider, a week playing golf in fabulous Naples, followed by a week in Fort Lauderdale shopping and exploring. There is so much more on offer; we can help if you know what you want or even if you don’t!
Miami - The sand on Miami Beach is so white it dazzles, imagine basking in the Florida sunshine on fashionable South Beach by day and dining on tantalising Floribbean delights by evening. Miami is the place to see and to be seen.
The Florida Keys - A fly-drive holiday can be a nostalgic road trip; there is no better finish line than the Florida Keys. Drive from Miami to Key West, watch the land disappear into a cluster of small islands, relax at what feels like the edge of the world! Swim with dolphins and snorkel the beautiful coral reefs in the national parks.
Disney dreams & theme park thrills
Floridas theme parks are incredible. There are so many attractions to choose from it may feel a little overwhelming, especially for first-time visitors.
Let the Holiday Warrior team help organise your Florida Holiday from booking your theme park tickets, a special theatre show, or a Disney character breakfast. Armed with our maps and guides, you will feel confident your holiday will be perfectly planned.
- Live a fairy tale at the Disneys Magic Kingdom, the place where dreams come true, dance with Minnie Mouse, breakfast with Pluto, and the children can collect a book full of autographs.
- Venture into the wild Serengeti at Bush Gardens in Tampa, for a unique safari experience. Hand-feed giraffes and encounter the elephants up close.
- Face the terrors of Kraken, a mythological beast of a roller coaster at Sea World!
- Enter dragon alley at Universal Studios and face up to Kraken the mythical creature with a sting in his tail, or board the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade and meet Harry Potter and the gang.
- Live the dream and catch the vibrant parades and the impressive firework displays at the Disney extravaganza and embrace your inner child.
Ready to go to Orlando?
Whether you want to stay in a Disney resort hotel or a hotel on International Drive, a condominium with onsite activities, or a home from home Kissimmee villa, we have it covered.
With so much choice, it can be difficult to know where to begin, so give the Holiday Warriors tribe a call on 03301 74 10 50 and we can start to organise your tailor-made holiday, built around you to make unforgettable holiday memories.
Seize the moment and start planning your Disney trip. Anticipating a Florida holiday is nearly as important as going there!