Incredible Safari's in South Africa
We are privileged to work with so many safari operators that exude luxury, offering the most incredible service, and going above and beyond to satisfy even the most discerning clients. The Holiday Warriors have first-hand knowledge and can recognise the need to choose specific brands to suit a client's expectations
Because everyone has their own idea of the safari experience, we take the time to listen and craft tailor-made travel experiences to South Africa tailored and built around you.
Our tribe will be on hand from start to finish of your booking journey to ensure your chosen holiday experience is perfect!
South Africa is an amazing choice for a safari holiday, whether it is your first or one of many, there is undoubtedly something for everyone. From safari lodges and luxury tents, there is a vast range of accommodation available from the ultra-luxury to the economically affordable.
Whether you are thinking of the most popular like the Kruger National Park, one of the largest in Africa offering superb viewing, or one of the smaller private game reserves running along the western borders including Sabi Sand Game Reserve where there are no barriers and wildlife cam roam freely.
African wildlife and safari holidays are our passion!
As UK travel agents and members of the Independent Hays Group, we have access to all the best tour operators and reserves at great prices, as well as offering the reassurance of ABTA and ATOL protection.
Whatever experience you are looking for we can take you there! Please submit an enquiry or call us today to start your amazing journey!
Holiday Warriors will craft your next adventure
We can arrange bespoke itineraries that will show you African nature in all its glory and let you experience the very best of South Africa.
There is so much to explore and not just the "big five" safari thrill.
- Plan a self-drive itinerary to discover the best of South Africa at your own pace. Spend designated time in Game reserves and enjoy bush walks and safari game drives.
- Spend three nights in South Africa’s Great Karoo on Samara – a private game reserve. Go cheetah tracking, hunt out resident wildlife, and sleep outdoors under the stars.
- Adventure camping designed to offer a high-quality wildlife experience and still offering value for money.
- Stop off at Hermanus, once a quiet fishing village but today is world-renowned as the best place there is to whale-watch on this epic coastline. Between July - August is the peak calving time!
- A safari in South Africa is a popular choice for families as the region boasts malaria-free game reserves, Madikwe is regarded as one of the best conservation areas in Africa. Close to the border with Botswana and the Kalahari Desert you are likely to encounter not only the Big Five but also hyena and jackal. South Africa boasts a range of family-friendly activities to keep the children entertained from meeting penguins, treetop walks, and learning about the natural world and habitats first hand.
Best time to travel & essential tips
- November to March is generally the drier and hotter months for the Western Cape and this includes Cape Town and the Garden Route.
- May to September is the ideal time for visiting the wildlife parks as the animals will congregate around the water holes making the ideal game viewing easier.
- For the best wildlife viewing opportunities be prepared for early starts.
- Take soft-sided luggage and try to travel light as there are often weight restrictions on domestic flights.
- Always tip your driver at the end of the safari.
- End your safari holiday with a rest on a relaxing beach, why not explore the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar.
Whether you are looking for a once in lifetime Safari holiday, a honeymoon, or a fun-packed family adventure, contact us today and we'll help design your dream South African Safari holiday!