Santa discovery experience
It's not just Santa Claus that makes Lapland so exciting... you will ride a Skidoo, dash along on a husky dog ride, build snowmen, meet the reindeers, and have a snowball fight for a truly memorable winter adventure. Lapland will offer a festive holiday break that will make unforgettable memories.
We believe that most people want their Father Christmas trip to be authentic. That is why we choose family-run accommodation in more remote locations.
We recommend that you spend at least three nights staying in Lapland, which means that you have two full days where you are not travelling, so you can simply relax and enjoy the experience.
Or if you’re short on time, we offer a Lapland day trip or two-night option! Since our locations are more remote, there is less light pollution, so you even have the possibility that your visit will be graced with the celestial display of the northern lights!
Start planning the best Christmas ever... now!
Whatever your budget or length of stay we can plan the ultimate Lapland holiday for you and your family to have unforgettable memories at such a cherished time of the year.
We recommend booking a free and no-obligation holiday consultation with our Santa Specialists, who will spend time getting to know you and understanding your ideal holiday. We will then work out the best package for you.
We can offer a choice of comfortable hotel accommodation to the more luxurious cabins and lodges – ask our friendly team to recommend the best choice for your family based on your budget and our first-hand experience.
All our Santa packages are booked with various niche suppliers that are experts in providing a magical experience.
Please note the details on what's included are for guidance only and we will send you the full details of what's included for your departure date and tour experience when we have matched your perfect Santa experience to your budget!
Santa Experience at a glance...
- Return flights from the UK to Lapland
- Transfers to your chosen accommodation
- Stay between 2-5 nights in chosen accommodation or on a selected tour
- Meals - Half Board/Full board
- Activities and experiences as listed in the individual itineraries
We have a choice of itineraries & these can include:
- Private family visit with Santa in his cabin home in the heart of the forest
- ‘A Smuggle Santa your own present’ to be delivered service. You can bring along your children’s letters which they have written to Father Christmas, and your own gifts, which are passed on to him before your visit. Imagine your children’s faces when they see Santa holding the very letter they wrote and which they had posted to him days or weeks beforehand!
- Snowmobile, reindeer, and husky safaris and all other excursions and activities as per specific location itinerary including any special equipment required
You should plan to spend at least three nights soaking up the magical atmosphere, enjoying the sensational scenery, and having plenty of festive fun with your family – meeting Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer, playing in the snow, celebrating joyful Christmas activities! If however, you’re short on time, why not take your children for a magical one-day Lapland day trip?
Ready to meet Santa Claus in Lapland?
Please place an enquiry or call our friendly Santa Specialists on 03301 74 10 50 or take a look at some of our handpicked short breaks to Lapland below!