Go Large! California
Home to celebrities and movie stars, this fashionable State leads the way when it comes to creating amazing memories. If your dream is to take a drive on a classic road trip, then why not follow in the footsteps of Thelma and Louise along the Historic Route 66. In California, you can expect a great diversity of scenery and cultures from the majestic Sequoia Trees within the vast National Parks, to the quaint town of Palm Springs where time appears to have stood still!
Whichever part of California you choose to explore, our travel specialists can craft the perfect holiday for you.
- A visit to San Francisco has all the ingredients to make special memories. Ride the famous cable cars down the steep streets of San Francisco and walk over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- The ‘Rock’, Alcatraz island is a formidable sight in the bay, yet intrigues us to visit and offers the most spectacular views. Contact us, let’s design your San Francisco escape!
- Head to Los Angeles for the thrills and spills of the roller coaster rides. Brave the Xcelerator and hurtle at 82 miles per hour at Knotts Berry Farm. Or meet with Mickey and your favourite characters at Disneyland.
- You don’t need to be a movie star to shop at Rodeo Drive on Beverley Hills. Dining alfresco at the chic bistros is a great way to chill out in a busy city and watch the world pass by!
- For those with a discerning palette, wine tasting should definitely be on the agenda. The North Coast is California’s most prestigious wine area, a visit or stay in Sonoma or Napa Valley are the most popular.
- Take a hike and discover the giant trees, deep canyons, and wildlife, that can be found in the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- Why not rent an RV and give you the freedom to explore at your leisure? There are plenty of motorhome parks to stay the night, although pre-booking is strongly recommended. Fully furnished and comfortable, they are a great option for families.
Ready to explore America's beautiful Californian dream?
The best way to start your American adventure is to contact us for impartial advice; we will build the holiday you want around you. Our dedicated team will be with you from the start of your booking to the day you return, ensuring complete peace of mind!