sssssh Secret Spain
Spain is the most popular destination for the UK and the birthplace of the traditional package holiday. With so many British heading abroad each year to busy resorts for fun sea and sangria, there are hidden jewels, areas of the mainland and Balearic Islands that remain lesser-known and vastly unexplored.
A taste of Spain
Find Andalusian charm and beautiful sandy beaches laden with blue flag beaches, in mainland Spain.
Discover the Catalonian region of Spain where picturesque coves adorn the coastline. and delicious seafood restaurants are bountiful. Head inland and uncover the province of Avila, a spectacular mountain range for hiking and biking or natures own swimming pools situated between the River Tormes and Los Caballeros home to a stunning lagoon.
Trust Holiday Warriors to find the real Spanish boutique retreats if you want to escape the crowds we can find the perfect holiday solution for you!
- Stay in a 13th-century castle in the hills of Mallorca, surrounded by tranquil gardens and stunning golf courses, located close to Palma, an ideal base to explore.
- Discover the cobbled streets of old Benidorm, whilst staying in a boutique gourmet hotel.
- Experience the volcanic sands of Tenerife whilst staying in the Royal Garden Villas & Spa, indulge in restorative spa treatments in a picturesque location.
Ready to go viva Espania?
- For a luxurious stay in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. We recommend the Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort and Spa. Treat yourself to the ultimate relaxation therapies in the thalassotherapy spa.
- Enjoy a flavour of Spain with traditional paella and tapas in the quant tavernas, where the locals are eating you know its authentic!
- The cities of Barcelona and Seville are fabulous for a long chic weekend, with lots of flight options from the UK we can organise a trip away.
Please contact Holiday Warriors for a tailor-made travel experience to discover your next perfect holiday to Spain.