Snap shots of Europe
A treasure trove of holidays on the doorstep!
Europe has long been a family favourite for the Brits and the home of the traditional package holiday. A popular choice for a short city break or the all-important two week family summer holiday!
Holiday Warriors look for boutique and luxury hotels offering savings, as well as ensuring the hotels have achieved excellent reviews.
We seek out family specials, holidays that offer more than just a cost-saving but those whose quality will ensure happy memories allowing you to book our holidays with confidence.
The best way to get the best deals and impartial advice is to place an enquiry, and we will be in touch!
Ready to book a European escape?
With so many fabulous countries to choose from, each with its unique personalities, it is often difficult to decide when, where, and next! It's easy to understand why these countries are so popular for sunny beach stays with family or loved ones, as they are so accessible being only a short flight away!
For some inspirational ideas, please take a look at some of our European highlights below:
- Experience the real Spain and not the Costas, discover coves and secret bays with hidden beaches, meet with the locals to enjoy traditional tapas and sangria.
- Why not try Malta? Fashionable Valetta is a major attraction on any cruise around the Mediterranean, but also a chic place to stay a few days. With so many gourmet restaurants to try, eating out in the evening is pure pleasure!
- Maybe consider Greece, with so many islands to choose from, an island-hopping holiday may be the perfect answer. We love the cave style hotels in Santorini built into the rocks gazing out to sea.
- Spoil yourself with a trip to Italy. A visit to the Colosseum in Rome the ancient haunt of gladiators or the Vatican are momentous. The Amalfi coastline and the Bay of Naples are as pretty as a picture postcard.
- Perhaps, visit Turkey and the proud City of Istanbul, heralding vibrant souks and stunning mosques, or consider North Cyprus with a Turkish flavour. Finally, relax at the end of a busy day with a shisha!
- Visit Croatia, described as the Pearl of the Adriatic. The enchanting city of Dubrovnik is a big tourist attraction harbouring old town city walls, hosting views over the city that are simply breathtaking.
- Do something different and head to the snow and ice, watch a natural spectacle that humbles the soul, gazing into the skies to see a performance that is unique to your moment in time and cannot be choreographed. The Northern lights should be on everyone’s bucket list!
Explore the European destination pages below if you need impartial advice, or you know where you want to go and what you want, please contact us.
Holiday Warriors are ready to create the perfect holiday just for you. Don't delay, call today us on 03301 74 10 50.