Natural Wonders of North America
We love to create inspirational Canada Holidays as there are so many different exciting experiences and adventures to choose from.
For clients craving a stay in the wilderness on a bear hunt, to iconic favourites like Niagara Falls and a journey through the Rockies, from fascinating culture to historical attractions, we have it covered.
We specialise in:
- Escorted and independent private tours!
- Epic rail journeys with VIA or Rocky Mountaineer
- Wildlife experiences from whales to grizzlies or polar bears
- Ranching including horseback for all levels
- Independent fly-drive and motorhome holidays
- Skiing and wintersports
- Aurora Northern lights
- Alaskan cruises from challenging expeditions to classic luxury
We recommend booking a free and no-obligation holiday consultation with our Canadian Travel Experts, who will spend time getting to know you and understanding your ideal holiday. We will confidently then work out the best package for you.
Canada is expecting a booking boom for late 2021 and 2022/23; it's currently trending top of the wish list!
Spotlight on Canada!
If you dream of an epic adventure in Canada, now is the perfect time to start planning. The world's second-largest country is home to spectacular glacier-topped mountains, glistening icy lakes, and torrid rivers. Add incredible wildlife viewing, cosmopolitan cities, multicultural population, and the phenomenal northern lights and Canada is truly the place to be.
On the east coast in the province of Ontario, trendsetting Toronto is a buzzing city set on the banks of Lake Ontario. It heralds a plethora of holiday experiences! Discover world-class dining in Michelin star restaurants to the variety of street food from vendors at St Lawrence Market. Embrace retail therapy in trendy Queen Street and enjoy some electric nightlife in trendy clubs late into the night. Toronto is just two hours drive from Niagara Falls, visit for the trip of a lifetime and a must-make memory!
Canada is a holiday built on pushing boundaries and experiences.
Try skiing the slopes of Lake Louise, Banff, and Whistler to living authentically on a working ranch. Or explore the finest hiking trails in the wilderness through jaw-dropping scenery with a chance to see some of the most amazing animals in the natural world.
Explore the enchanting coastlines of the Maritimes and add a visit to the little gems of Nova Scotia and Halifax. Take in Vancouver on a journey through British Columbia, the perfect place for whale watching or take the epic train ride on the Rocky Mountaineer and stop at the authentic old rail town in Jasper to see the spectacular icefields Parkway.
Many fall in love with Canada and return to this bucket list destination more than once!
You may be drawn to the fascinating city of Montreal in Quebec, known for the Notre Dame Basilica and old-world cobblestoned streets and grand plazas! For the discerning traveller, there are numerous art galleries and museums to visit.
Why not take a look at our pages below to start planning your dream holiday?
Why book with us to Canada?
- You don't need to spend your time researching the best places to stay and the best time to go!
- We will use our expert knowledge and create your tailor-made quotes with the best prices and impartial advice.
- As an independent agency, but part of the respected Hays Travel Group, we have access to some incredible deals across the travel industry, allowing us to give a personal service, but also at extremely competitive rates.
- Your fully protected package holiday includes your return scheduled flight from the UK, transfers, and accommodation.
Canada is the world's second-largest country and is brimming with dramatic landscapes and colonial history. Holiday Warriors only work with specialist suppliers in North America to ensure a quality holiday experience.
Holidays like these are usually once-in-a-lifetime experiences, write your own story and let Holiday Warriors create the perfect tailor-made holiday for you!