Vietnam is the perfect place to discover unspoiled beaches and amazing scenery, as well as explore a country steeped in history and culture.
While Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are Vietnams best known urban centres, coastal cities such as Danang and Nha Trang are also brimming with youthful energy and interesting things to do. Cool cafes, enticing restaurants, and outstanding nightlife are a few things you'll find in every Vietnamese city.
We suggest adventures that are often overlooked.
View Saigon from the back seat of a Vespa, or relax on a junk cruise in the awe-inspiring Halong Bay or haggle with the floating market locals on the banks of the Mekong Delta.
Ask our Vietnam travel specialists for guidance, find out more by clicking our button below.
How to discover Vietnam
Whether you choose to travel independently or book a private tour, our tours are flexible and give you a starting point to create a unique trip tailor-made for you.
A Tour highlights those experiences not to be missed!
- Small group tours allow you to see the real Vietnam with the guidance of engaging local tour leaders who will want to show you the hidden places and favourite haunts.
- Self-guided holidays where we plan your route and include experiences combined with perfect properties allowing you to pick where you make discoveries at your own pace without a group or a tour leader.
- Exclusive private journeys to put you inside the cultural world of Vietnam. Enjoy the finest dining and accommodation.
Vibrant Ho Chi Minh City still often referred to as Saigon, once devastated by war has now evolved into a fast-paced city with Vespas zipping through the streets and alleyways, traditional markets, beautiful temples, and a wide range of hotels to choose from for a comfortable stay.
Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, a must-see! They were dug with bare hands during the Vietnam War, equally astounding are the Artifex and photographs on display in the city museums in Ho Chi Minh City.
Ask our Vietnam travel specialists about their experiences in Saigon to learn more.
Hanoi in contrast is a mix of the old and the new. The Old Quarter is a great place to eat street food, it's extremely cheap but extraordinarily wholesome and tasty. The French Quarter is more upmarket with designer shopping. A particular highlight to the schedule will be the performance of the traditional Water Puppet Show.
Hanoi is a popular gateway to explore iconic Halong Bay and the perfect stopover destination en route to the beach.
Why not ask our Vietnam specialists about cruises on Halong Bay?
Choose from a plethora of beautiful sandy beaches, these can be found in abundance all around Vietnam acting as a border with the South China Sea. Amazing hotels can be found at the popular resorts of Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Da Nang, and Hoi An.
For the ultimate secluded escape consider the beautiful islands of Con Dao for your next trip!
Click on our button below for more inspiration. As Vietnam Travel specialists we have access to all the best hotels at our fingertips.
Our Vietnam specialists have a few suggestions for your travel journal:
- Visit Sung Sot the largest of the vast caves in Halong Bay and behold gigantic Stalactites
- Indulge in Vietnamese cooking lessons and take home the fragrant flavours of Vietnam
- Extend your journey and take a train to Sapa and meet with the remote village tribes
- Experience everyday rural life in a basket boat
- A trip to Marble Mountains to lose yourself within the many trails and caves
- Treat yourself to a bowl of Pho, a tasty broth healthy and nutritious, or the Banh Mi, a simple crusty roll with pork filling and chili paste
Our travel specialists can tailor-make your holiday to include a wealth of experiences, please enquire for details!
Why book with us?
Our top USP is us - we love Vietnam! From Hanoi and Saigon city scooter madness to the calm waters of the South China seas and stunning beaches. The beauty of Halong Bay and the cooking lessons to master a bowl of Pho. The Paddy fields and the Mekong, meeting the friendly locals make us want to return again and again!
"I have been very lucky to work and travel in Vietnam and explore regions off the beaten track as well as seeing the most iconic monuments and temples. From the Mekong Delta, Halong Bay to Sapa, and the cities of Saigon and Hanoi. I personally, am always excited to create tailor-made itineraries that will encompass the best of Vietnam." (Andrea)
Holidays like these are usually once-in-a-lifetime experiences, write your own story and let Holiday Warriors create the perfect tailor-made holiday for you!